SUNRISE BALLOON RIDE
Check out our flight availability calendar below, with the best prices we've ever run (as low as $179 per person! Subject to availability).
Fulfill your bucket list with a truly one-of-a-kind experience - soaring above Colorado Springs in a hot air balloon. Our flight team launches spectacular sunrise flights June - September of every year. Experience the beautiful Rocky Mountain scenery with Pikes Peak as the backdrop from up above.
Bring your family and friends, and don’t forget your camera; you’ll want to share your pictures with everyone! Conclude your bucket list adventure with a traditional celebratory toast and a commemorative flight certificate.
While our balloon flights do take place with plentiful open, fresh air, there will still be multiple changes made to our operations. We will implement all these in the interest of safety, adventure, and setting the standard of expectations.
- Our partitioned balloons now boast an extra level of safety with the installation of clear vinyl partitions that go all the way up to the burner frame.
- No deposits will be taken and our cancellation policy has been made more flexible to allow for last-minute changes in your schedule
- There will be temperature scanners for all passengers, pilots, crew, and staff to continually monitor the health and safety of everyone
- There will be multiple hand sanitizer stations throughout our buildings, as well as multiple available per balloon
- We have ordered face masks that will be complimentary with every balloon flight purchase
- You can expect all interactions with our staff will be with proper personal safety equipment.
- All equipment (balloons and vehicles), as well as our buildings, will be fully sanitized before and after every flight
- We have greatly decreased pricing of our private flights to make that option much more available for all
If you do book a shared basket, we have taken steps to ensure your safety by greatly decreasing the number of passengers carried in each balloon. However, please be advised, that you will still be traveling in a van to and from the launch/landing site and in a balloon basket with 5 – 8 other people (depending on the number in your party).