Updated COVID-19 guidelines
Updated CDC GuidelinesMay 18, 2021
The goal of Rainbow Ryders is to not only meet the standards set by government and health agencies but to be leaders in our industry and set the standards for ballooning across the world as we all stand together to fight this pandemic. As the CDC continues to update their guidelines, we will do the same. Thus, we have updated standards for our business as well:
- If you are vaccinated, we are not requiring people to wear their mask.
For our New Mexico location, according to the New Mexico State Office of the Governor, masks are required to be worn by individuals 2 years or older, regardless of vaccination status. We at Rainbow Ryders ask that you please wear your mask as we abide by these local mandates. To read more about the public heath order click here.
Per the CDC; Fully vaccinated people can resume activities without wearing a mask or physically distancing, except where required by federal, state, local, tribal, or territorial laws, rules, and regulations, including local business and workplace guidance.
- Outdoor Adventure: from everything we’ve learned through this pandemic, being outdoors seems to be the safest option. Our flights operate in some of the most sunshine-filled states, allowing us to operate year-round, outdoors.
- Flexibility and Ease of Scheduling: one of the main lessons we’ve learned both professionally and personally this year is to be flexible. We understand your plans can change quickly in this time, so we will work with you however we can to rearrange your flight plans.
- Enhanced Cleaning: Rainbow Ryders has purchased chemical foggers and disinfectants to clean all our balloons, vehicles, and equipment after every flight. Additionally, we allow at least 6 – 12 hours between use for our buildings and check-in areas.
- Fly With the Best: Our pilots have flown more than 50,000 hours, serving more than 275,000 passengers. All our pilots are FAA certified and have nearly 200 years of combined experience. Their jokes aren’t too shabby either.
- Rigorous Certification: We regularly drug and alcohol test our flight team, and in addition to their commercial pilot’s training, they are all required to carry a 2nd Class Airman Medical Certificate.
- Insurance and Safety: Rainbow Ryders carries the highest level of insurance certification available to our industry. We have won countless awards and have been named the only official ride operator for world-renowned events due to the impeccable safety record we hold as a company.
All the above standards have been implemented since the start of the pandemic.
Rainbow Ryders has operated with your safety top-of-mind for nearly four decades now. You can trust that moving forward, we will continue that practice. Not only are we protecting our passengers and staff with these added measures, but hopefully our entire community. As new guidelines are released, rest assured we will continue to update you and our practices. Here’s to onwards and upwards.
We can’t wait to explore the skies with you!Click here to book your flight!
Follow us on Instagram