RAINBOW RYDERS BLOG
Staying Safe: Ways to Beat the Arizona Heat
Sun and Heat
As temperatures are reaching their all time high, keeping your family safe and healthy can enhance your chances for summer fun. Below are a few tips on what to do during high temperature weather.
- Avoid being outside during peak heat hours. Early morning or late afternoon adventures are your best bet.
- Sunburns are not only a painful damper on your vacation but also have serious, long last health affects.
- Our team swears by Hydro Flasks® for keeping water ice cold.
- Take a CPR class, you never know when it will come in hand
- Have a secured barrier around any pool. Arizona Law…
- Keep a telephone nearby you in case of emergencies